B.lore-KARWAR NON A/C SLEEPER
2+1, Sleeper,Non-AC, Non-Video (30 seats)
Bng - Goa Multi Axle A/c Sleeper
2+1, Multi Axle Volvo Sleeper,AC, Individual LED (36 seats)
About TumkurBook online bus tickets to Tumkur By SRS Travels and Logistics Private Limited.
SRS Travels and Logistics Private Limited takes you to the Tumkur district is an administrative district in the state of Karnataka in India. The district headquarters are located at Tumkur. The district occupies an area of 10,598 km² and had a population of 2,584,711, of which 19.62% were urban as of 2001. It is a one and a half hour drive from Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka.
It consists chiefly of elevated land intersected by river valleys. A range of hills rising to nearly 4,000 feet (1,200 m) crosses it from north to south, forming the watershed between the systems of the Krishna and the Kaveri. The principal streams are the Jayamangala and the Shimsha. The mineral wealth of Tumkur is considerable; iron is obtained in large quantities from the hillsides; and excellent building-stone is quarried. The slopes of the Devarayanadurga hills are clothed with forests, in which large game abounds, including tigers, leopards, bears and wild hog. The annual rainfall averages 39 inches.
Tumkur is the headquarters of the district of the same name. It is located to the North West of Bangalore at a distance of 70Km.City is in close proximity to Bangalore and has a decadal growth of about 40% over the last few decades. This is a city surrounded by mountains and hills ,pleasant place for learning , Siddhaganga Mutt is one of the god send to poor and Orphan children for getting educated , is gate way for Karnataka ,more than 15 Districts should pass through Tumkur to reach Capital city Bangalore , this city is also famous for good tourist palces like Kaidala Temple ,Devarayana Durga, Namada Chilume, Shiva Gange, Goravanahalli MahaLakshmi Temple etc.
Tourist Attractions in Tumkur
Make your Tour to Tumkur a memorable experience by visiting these famous tourist places in Tumkur.
* Yediyur Home of the prominent Veerashaiva Saint - Totada Shivalinga, this place is renowned for the Sadhalingeshwara Temple.
* Pavagada Fort Built in 1405 AD by a Vijayanagar chieftain, this Hill Fort was the scene of fierce battle between the British and Tipu Sultan.
* Madhugiri Known for its pomegranates, this developing town is home to one of the finest Hill Forts built by the Vijayanagar Kings. Jain Basadis and other temples adorn the place.
* Marconahalli Here is a reservoir built across Shimsha River, where you can avail of boating facilities.
* Sinhadham This Lion Safari Park is situated on Shimoga-Sagar Road.
Places around Tumkur
Explore the land of Tumkur, visiting the places around it, while on a Tour to Tumkur –
* Devarayanadurga This small beautiful place of pilgrimage set amidst dense forest is a hill-station situated 16 km away. You can witness Sri Yoganarasimhaswamy and Bhoga Narasimhaswamy temples, as also the Namada chilume and Adi Sankara temples here.
* Goravanahalli Lakshmi Temple Located 90 km from Tumkur, this majestic temple is one of the famous ones in Karnataka.
SRS Travels and Logistics Private Limited takes you to the Tumkur and makes the journey comfortable.
About AnkolaBook online bus tickets to Ankola By SRS Travels and Logistics Private Limited
SRS Travels and Logistics Private Limited takes you to the Ankola which is a Taluk (an administrative subdivision) is in Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka state, India. A small town by any standard surrounded by numerous temples.It is in line with Arabian sea. The beaches present at this place are Baskal gudda, nadibag , shedikuli , keni , Belekeri and many more. The main language spoken here is Kannada, and a dialect of Konkani that is unique to Uttara Kannada. Ankola is famous for its native breed of mango called ishaad.
Tourists Attraction in Ankola
1) In Ankola, Beaches - Keni, Belekeri, Nadibag, Basakal gudda (Bela Bundar).
2) In Ankola, Festivals - Bandihabba, Kartika, Ganesha, Deepavali, Laxmipuja, Yugaadi, Bajana saptaha.(Kanshigadha), Christmas, New year, Easter.
3) In Ankola,Activities - Costal walk, swimming, and trekking.
Ankola SRS Travels and Logistics Private Limited is a typical small town near the coast and makes a good overnight stop and a good base to explore the coastline, if you have your own transport. Just a few kilometres away from the town through the village of Bhelakeri is a huge flat cliff top overlooking miles of deserted sandy beaches - probably not suitable for sunbathing. The cliff top is used as a giant fish drying area; fascinating to see fish and workers but, less fascinating to smell. Definitely worth going to.
Temples in Ankola
There are temples in Ankola which form the part of cultural and social activities of Ankola.
* Shri Kundodari Temple
* Shri Shantadurga temple,
* Shri Masti (This ancient temple is going to be demolished by the municipal to extend the road),
* Venkatramana temple,
* Aryadurga temple,(Aryadurgadevi is kulswamini of Maharashtriya Karhade Bramhin community and this ANKOLA temple is original peeth of devi.)
* Honna Raka Temple,
* Shree Lakshminarayana Mahamaya Temple
* Narsimha temple(Bendi bazar)
* Shri Sundaranarayana temple.
* Shree Katyayani Baneshwar Temple, Aversa
The church in Ankola-
Holy Rosary church
Festivals celebrated in Ankola is.
An annual mela called 'Bandihabba' is celebrated on Buddha Poornima in the month of May. This is an important festival to be celebrated for nine days. On ninth day the mela is conducted near Shantadurga temple and people from around the town and village will throng to temple and celebrate it.
Another big festival called 'Shvi Ratri' is celebrated during November when five temple deities will be out of Ankola town on Palakki for a night stay and will return next morning. The entire town celebrates this town with fire works.
SRS Travels and Logistics Private Limited takes you to the Ankola and makes the journey comfortable.