B.lore-KARWAR NON A/C SLEEPER
2+1, Sleeper,Non-AC, Non-Video (30 seats)
Bng - Goa Multi Axle A/c Sleeper
2+1, Multi Axle Volvo Sleeper,AC, Individual LED (36 seats)
About TumkurBook online bus tickets to Tumkur By SRS Travels and Logistics Private Limited.
SRS Travels and Logistics Private Limited takes you to the Tumkur district is an administrative district in the state of Karnataka in India. The district headquarters are located at Tumkur. The district occupies an area of 10,598 km² and had a population of 2,584,711, of which 19.62% were urban as of 2001. It is a one and a half hour drive from Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka.
It consists chiefly of elevated land intersected by river valleys. A range of hills rising to nearly 4,000 feet (1,200 m) crosses it from north to south, forming the watershed between the systems of the Krishna and the Kaveri. The principal streams are the Jayamangala and the Shimsha. The mineral wealth of Tumkur is considerable; iron is obtained in large quantities from the hillsides; and excellent building-stone is quarried. The slopes of the Devarayanadurga hills are clothed with forests, in which large game abounds, including tigers, leopards, bears and wild hog. The annual rainfall averages 39 inches.
Tumkur is the headquarters of the district of the same name. It is located to the North West of Bangalore at a distance of 70Km.City is in close proximity to Bangalore and has a decadal growth of about 40% over the last few decades. This is a city surrounded by mountains and hills ,pleasant place for learning , Siddhaganga Mutt is one of the god send to poor and Orphan children for getting educated , is gate way for Karnataka ,more than 15 Districts should pass through Tumkur to reach Capital city Bangalore , this city is also famous for good tourist palces like Kaidala Temple ,Devarayana Durga, Namada Chilume, Shiva Gange, Goravanahalli MahaLakshmi Temple etc.
Tourist Attractions in Tumkur
Make your Tour to Tumkur a memorable experience by visiting these famous tourist places in Tumkur.
* Yediyur Home of the prominent Veerashaiva Saint - Totada Shivalinga, this place is renowned for the Sadhalingeshwara Temple.
* Pavagada Fort Built in 1405 AD by a Vijayanagar chieftain, this Hill Fort was the scene of fierce battle between the British and Tipu Sultan.
* Madhugiri Known for its pomegranates, this developing town is home to one of the finest Hill Forts built by the Vijayanagar Kings. Jain Basadis and other temples adorn the place.
* Marconahalli Here is a reservoir built across Shimsha River, where you can avail of boating facilities.
* Sinhadham This Lion Safari Park is situated on Shimoga-Sagar Road.
Places around Tumkur
Explore the land of Tumkur, visiting the places around it, while on a Tour to Tumkur –
* Devarayanadurga This small beautiful place of pilgrimage set amidst dense forest is a hill-station situated 16 km away. You can witness Sri Yoganarasimhaswamy and Bhoga Narasimhaswamy temples, as also the Namada chilume and Adi Sankara temples here.
* Goravanahalli Lakshmi Temple Located 90 km from Tumkur, this majestic temple is one of the famous ones in Karnataka.
SRS Travels and Logistics Private Limited takes you to the Tumkur and makes the journey comfortable.
About KarwarBook online bus tickets to Karwar By SRS Travels and Logistics Private Limited.
Karwar SRS Travels and Logistics Private Limited is the administrative headquarters of Uttara Kannada district in Karnataka, India. It is a seaside town situated on the banks of the Kali river which is on the west coast of the Indian peninsula. The town lies about 15 kilometres south of the Karnataka-Goa border and 519 km north-west of Bangalore. 'Karwar' also refers to the encompassing Taluk which includes the surrounding villages. The city has parallel and perpendicular concrete roads.
1) Karwar Tourism
Karwar is a port town situated 100 Km from Goa and 260 Km north of Mangalore. Tucked between the sea on one side and the Western Ghats on the other, Karwar is an unexplored destination. The tranquil ambience of the place had inspired the famed poet, Rabindranath Tagore to pen his first play here. Situated on the banks of Kali River, Karwar was an important trade centre and a former settlement of the British and the Portuguese. Besides boasting a number of beaches, Karwar is known for its historic towns and sacred temples. It is also the gateway to many other nature excursions in the region.
The most popular attraction in Karwar is its unspoilt beaches. Devbagh Beach with its soft sands bordered by casuarina trees, offers good diving and snorkelling opportunities in the Arabian Sea. Other beaches in the area include Koodi Bagh Beach and Kaju Bagh Beach. Sadashivgad Hill Fort on a mountain top on the outskirts of Karwar offers beautiful views of the sunset. There is an ancient Durga Temple in the complex. A 300-year old Venkataramana Temple in the town exhibits fine ochre paintings. An octagonal church, mostly in ruins is another tourist attraction, besides the famous Dargah of Peer Shan Shamsuddin Kharobat. Naganatha Temple is a unique temple where an anthill is worshipped.
Places around Karwar
Explore the land of Karwar, visiting the places around it, while on a Tour to Karwar.
1) Rabindranath Tagore beach Situated about 3 km away from Karwar is Devbagh, a hub for diving and snorkeling. This beach, the most attractive one in Karwar, is said to have motivated Rabindranath Tagore to write his first play.
2) Jog Falls One of the highest waterfalls in India, Jog Falls situated about 50 km from Karwar. Jog Falls is formed by the Sharavathi River, gushing down from a height of 253 meters.
3) Yana A popular destination for rock climbing, Yana or Bhairavakshetra is an important pilgrim centre located in a beautiful valley, 60 km from Karwar. Yana can be reached by trekking a distance of about 10 km by foot amidst dense forest.
Karwar, the port town on the banks of the Kali Nadi river is the administrative head quarters of North Kanara District in Karnataka. It is an Excellent Beach resort with beautiful palm fringed beaches. Once an important trade centre especially for pepper, Karwar was also the settlement of the British and the Portuguese. The charming town is complemented by glorious weather and the area is very picturesque with hills and valleys of the Western Ghats covered with dense tropical jungle on the way to Hubli. (Interactive map of Karwar).
Karwar is known for its fine muslin. Karwar makes a good starting point, for the voyage of discovering the thrills of the sea, sand and sun. Karwar has all the makings of a perfect holiday with gentle waves, palm-laced beaches, silver sand, and calm, peaceful alleys. Once an important trade centre, this charming town is complemented by glorious weather and an excellent beach which is said to have inspired great Indian philosopher Rabindranath Tagore to pen his first play.
Attractions of Karwar.
1) Dargah of Peer Shan Shamsuddin Kharobat in Karwar.
The famous Dargah of Peer Shan Shamsuddin Kharobat, a Baghdadi Saint is a place of tourist interest for pilgrims.
2) Naganatha Temple in Karwar.
Naganatha Temple is a Temple where an anthill is worshipped.
3) Karwar Harbour in Karwar.
The Karwar bay, apart from its scenic beauty, also boasts of an excellent harbour which is fit for use during all seasons. Devbagh beach is the most attractive beach in Karwar. Other beaches are Binaga (3kms) and Arga(5kms) south of the town.
4) River Kalinadi in Karwar
The river Kalinadi, flows through the town into the Arabian sea. Motor launches are available for boating up the river Kali.
5) Kurmagad Island in Karwar
The Kurmagad Island nearby has an old fort and a Narasimha shrine.
SRS Travels and Logistics Private Limited takes you to the Karwar and makes the journey comfortable.